We (Bavaria Luxury Travel) will continue our service to take you on our private day tours as soon as governmental regulations will support the offical allowance to reopen tourism, activities and institutions such as hotels, restaurants and tour operators all over Germany.
To provide you with the information you need to stay healthy on our day tours, some of the new regulations will follow below.
1. Our local transport service will desinfect our van/car before and after every tour.
1.1. Our van/car has AC and will be ventilated every two hours.
2. We can provide you with mouth protection on request. Always bring your own mouth protection and hand sanitizer, please!
3. Some parts of our day tours may be affected by new regulations for a visit, stop or freetime (single or group) through COVID-19. We will inform you about any changes in your itinerary.
4. We still take cash money, if you prefer to pay via transfer or invoice we are glad to provide you with our bank details.
5. Due to the actual distance control we are able to take up to 8 guests in our minivan on our day tours. Please remember to wear mouth protection inside the van.
6. If you don´t want to travel with our minivan but still looking for a private guide, I´m happy to offer you myself as your private guide! Find out more here